1. Russian Academic Excellence Project 5-100
- Optical and electrical properties of hybrid nanomaterials based on carbon, semiconductor, and metallic nanostructures. 2013-2017 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
2. Grant of the Government of the Russian Federation 14.В25.31.0002 (26 June2013)
- Development of new systems of chiral quantum dots and their applications. 2013-2017 Principal scientist Yu. K. Gun'ko, project leader from ITMO University A. V. Fedorov
3. Projects within State assignments
- Development and research of three-component hybrid nanostructures for solar cells. 2017-2019 Project leader A. P. Litvin
4. Grants of the President of the Russian Federation for the state-level support of post-graduate young Russian scientists
- MD-1294.2017.2. Development of methods for the optomechanical separation of enantiomers of inorganic nanoparticles. 2017-2018 Project leader I. D. Rukhlenko
- MK-1757.2017.2. Investigation of the modification of the optical responses from semiconductor and metallic nanoparticles due to their interaction in ordered ensembles. 2017-2018 Project leader E. V. Ushakova
- MK-228.2017.2 Synthesis of metal nanorods for use in plasmonics and biophotonics. 2017-2018 Project leader N. A. Toropov
5. Scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation for young scientists and graduate students
- SP-2066.2016.1. Methods for creating artificial optical activity in inorganic nanocrystals and structures based on inorganic nanocrystals. 2016-2018 A. S. Baimuratov
- SP-2530.2016.1. Laser scanning microscopy of semiconductor nanostructures based on quantum dots and quantum wires. 2016-2018 V. V. Zakharov
- SP-1975.2016.1. Electroabsorption of anisotropic semiconductor nanostructures. 2016-2018 M. Yu. Leonov
- SP-2161.2016.1. Investigation and engineering of the optical properties of ordered ensembles of inorganic nanocrystals and structures based on them.
2016-2018 V. K. Turkov
- SP-1743.2016.1. Optical and electrical properties of self-assembled plasmon nanostructures near the percolation threshold. 2016-2018 I. A. Gladskikh
- SP-1738.2015.1. Photoinduced processes in hybrid graphene/semiconductor nanocrystals structures. 2015-2017 Yu. A. Gromova
- SP-1841.2015.1. Investigation of the processes of nonradiative energy transfer of electronic excitation of quantum dots to the vibrational states of the surrounding matrix. 2015-2017 A. P. Litvin
- SP-1607.2015.1 Development of new optically active nanostructured materials based on chiral semiconductor nanocrystals of anisotropic shape. 2015-2017 M. V. Mukhina
- SP-2138.2015.4. A new drug for the treatment of oncological diseases based on semiconductor quantum dots and tetrapyrrole compounds. 2015-2017 I. V. Martynenko
6. Grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- 17-52-50004. Investigation of the optical and structural properties of one- and two-dimensional nanocarbon materials, functionalized with photoactive organic molecules. 2017-2018 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- 16-02-00932-а. Optics of strong coupled resonance systems: an exciton in an epitaxial semiconductor quantum dot and a plasmon in a metallic nanoparticle. 2016-2018 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
7. NRU ITMO Initiative Projects
- Development of actual micro- and nanostructured materials for photonics and methods for their investigation. 2015-2018 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
1. Programmes of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (Minobrnauka)
1.1. Targeted Federal Program "Research and development in priority areas for the development of the Russian scientific and technological base in 2007-2013"
- Methods of formation and optical properties of nanomaterials based on anisotropic semiconductor and metallic nanoparticles. 2011-2013 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK, 21 October 2011 № 11.519.11.3020).
- Hybrid materials based on nanostructured carbon: synthesis, characterization, and new applications. 2011-2013 Project leader A. V. Baranov (GK 28 October 2011 № 11.519.11.3026).
- Development of technologies for the manufacture of liquid crystal-based optical components for telecommunication systems. 2011-2013 Project leader E. A. Konshina (GK 30 August 2011 № 11.519.11.4010).
1.2. Targeted Federal Program "Research and research-pedagogical staff of the innovative Russia 2009-2013"
- Comparative analysis of the electro-optical properties of semiconductor nanostructures of various dimensionality for promising nanophotonics and optoelectronics functional materials. 2012-2013 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK 14 November 2012 № 14.B37.21.1954).
- Prospects for the use of qubits based on semiconductor quantum dots in systems of quantum computation and cryptography. 2012-2013 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK 24 August 2012 № 14.B37.21.0741).
- Raman spectroscopy investigation of the processes of cationic and anionic chemical substitution in quantum-dimensional semiconductor nanocrystals of A(II)B(VI) compounds for the production of functional materials based on nanocrystals of ternary compounds AxB1-xC. 2011-2012 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK 14 October 2011 № 14.740.11.1366).
- Physical basis for the creation of ordered metallic, semiconductor and organic nanostructures: self-organization, photoinduced and nanoscale templating. 2010-2012 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK 22 March 2010 № 02.740.11.0536).
- Photoinduced charge and energy transfer on the surface and in the bulk of condensed media. 2009-2011 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK 07 July 2009 № 02.740.11.0211).
- Development of optical methods of diagnosis of the relaxation processes in the electronic subsystem of semiconductor nanocrystals. 2009-2011 Project leader A. V. Fedorov (GK 16 November 2009 № P2324).
1.3. Projects within State assignments
- Photoinduced motion and self-organization of molecules in thin films of organic dyes. 2014-2016 Project leader A. A. Starovoytov
- Investigation of the influence of morphology, structure and elemental composition on the optical parameters of semiconductor and carbon nanoparticles using the methods of electronic, X-ray and optical microanalysis. 2012-2014 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- Investigation of the influence of the structure of a polyatomic molecule and of the molecule-substrate interaction on the composition and on the photophysical and photochemical properties of a molecular layer. 2012-2014 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- Physical basis of new composite materials for multifunctional systems based on hybrid structures with semiconductor nanocrystals in track membranes. 2012-2014 Project leader V. G. Maslov
- Nonlinear optical phenomena and photoinduced transport processes in intrinsic and impurity solids and nanostructures. 2012-2014 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin
- Study of exciton spectra and optical properties of "super crystals" based on semiconductor nanocrystals. 2012-2014 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
2. Grants of the President of the Russian Federation for the state-level support of post-graduate young Russian scientists
- MK-5738.2014.2. Formation of hybrid films based on metallic nanostructures and organic molecules and their optical properties. 2014-2015 Project leader A. A. Starovoytov.
- MK-4694.2015.2 Development of methods for the modification of the optical properties of thin films of organic dyes and quantum dots by plasmon nanostructures. 2015-2016 Project leader N. A. Toropov
3. Scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation for young scientists and graduate students
- SP-6907.2013.1. Secondary emission of semiconductor quantum dots under vibrational resonance conditions. 2013-2015 A. S. Baimuratov
- SP-3876.2013.1. Transient optical spectroscopy of single anisotropic semiconductor nanoparticles. 2013-2015 M. Yu. Leonov
- SP-4841.2013.1. Investigation of the efficiency of nonradiative energy transfer of photoexcitation in close-packed systems of nanocrystals of lead chalcogenides. 2013-2014 A. P. Litvin
- SP-7322.2013.1 Investigation of spectral and kinetic parameters of the luminescence of lead sulphide nanocrystals and their close-packed ensembles, promising for the creation of a new type of efficient solar energy converters in the near-IR spectral range. 2013-2015 E. V. Ushakova
4. Grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- 16-02-20382 Г. Project of the organisation of the international conference "PCNSPA Conference 2016 - Photonic Colloidal Nanostructures: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications". 2015-2016 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- 15-52-05030. Photo-induced atom-solid surface interactions and their application to the micro-structuring of metal films by singular light beams. Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- 14-02-31281 мол-а. Laser-induced formation and photoluminescence of J-aggregates of cyanine dyes in thin films with metallic nanoparticles. 2014-2015 Project leader N. A. Toropov
- №12-02-01263-а. Investigation of photostability of semiconductor nanocrystals in various media. 2012-2014 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- №12-02-00938-а. Two- and three-dimensional "crystals" based on semiconductor quantum dots: band spectra, optical properties and prospective applications. 2012-2014 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- №11-02-01020-a. Investigation of photoinduced rearrangement of molecules and molecular aggregates in the near field of resonantly excited plasmon nanostructures. 2011-2013 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- 10-02-90015-Бел_а. Influence of the charge environment on the dynamics of quantum transitions in semiconductor nanocrystals. 2010-2011 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- №09-02-01439-а. Investigation of ultrafast dynamics of quantum transitions and energy transfer processes in semiconductor quantum nanocrystals by femtosecond probing (pump-probe) spectroscopy. 2009-2011 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- №09-02-00333-а. Photoexcitation energy transfer in ordered ensembles of nanocrystals. 2009-2011 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- №09-02-00223-а. New nonlinear optical processes in bulk materials and nanostructures: prebreakdown excitation, optical switching, logical operations, and formation of nanoclusters. 2009-2011 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin
- №08-02-00695-а. Selective photoelectron emission and photoconductivity in a system of metallic nanoparticles. 2008-2010 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- №06-02-17036-а. Study of the mechanisms of photoexcitation energy transfer in quantum dots systems for the ultrasensitive detection of biologically active substances and metal ions in aqueous solutions. 2006-2008 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- №05-02-17575-а. Photostimulated transport of matter and charge in ensembles of metallic nanoparticles. 2005-2007 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- №05-02-17534-а. Nonthermal initiation of laser destruction of solids under the influence of ultrashort pulses. 2005-2007 Project leader V. L. Komolov
- №05-02-16212-а. Optical spectroscopy of electronic and vibrational excitations in semiconductor nanostructures: combined effects of spatial limitation, composition, and mechanical stresses. 2005-2007 Project leader A. V. Baranov
5. NRU ITMO Initiative Projects
- Multiparticle photoinduced processes and transport of excitation energy in solids. 2012 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin
- Liquid-crystal systems with semiconductor quantum dots. 2012 Project leader E. A. Konshina
- Photophysics of complexes of semiconductor quantum dots with tetrapyrrole compounds. 2012 Project leader V. G. Maslov
- Investigation of the fine structure of states of electron-hole pairs in semiconductor nanocrystals using transient optical spectroscopy. 2012 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- Investigation of the structure and photoelectric properties of granular metal films supporting plasmon oscillations. 2012 Project leader V. V. Khromov
- Modification of the optical properties of organic molecules in the near field of plasmon nanoparticles. 2012 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- Investigation of the dynamics of quantum transitions and energy transfer in ensembles of close-packed lead sulphide quantum dots. 2012 Project leader A. V. Baranov
6. Federal Agency for Education
6.1. Measure 1
- Investigations of electro-optical processes in liquid crystal devices. 2009-2013 Project leader E. A. Konshina
- Nonlinear optical processes, photoinduced energy transfer, and ultrafast switching in condensed media. 2009-2013 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin
- Investigation of the mechanisms of formation of the composition of molecular layers and processes of photo stimulated rearrangements of the structure and spatial orientation of the nanocomponents. 2009-2013 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
- Study of the processes of formation of hybrid nanostructures containing semiconductor quantum dots and organic molecules and their photophysical properties. 2009-2013 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- Investigation of nonradiative energy transport in ordered systems of semiconductor quantum dots. 2009-2013 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- Dynamics of optical transitions in semiconductor quantum dots and their ensembles. 2006-2008 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- Nonlinear optical processes in nanostructures, intrinsic and doped solid-state systems: multiphoton avalanche, optical switching, and up-conversion. 2006-2008 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin
- Investigation of the structural dynamics of liquid-crystalline media in external fields. 2006-2008 Project leader E. A. Konshina
- Nonthermal effect of optical radiation on the processes of formation, destruction and conformation of nanostructures on the surface of solids. 2006-2008 Project leader T. A. Vartanyan
6.2. Measure 2
- №2.1.1/1880. Physical basis for the formation of electronic and phonon energy spectra, the dynamics of optical transitions and processes of photo-excitation energy transfer in semiconductor quantum dots of the near-IR range. 2009-2010 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- №2.1.1/1917. Investigation of the mechanisms of interaction of semiconductor nanocrystals with organic molecules and metal ions in polymeric media. 2009-2010 Project leader V. G. Maslov
- №2.1.1/1933. Investigation of the energy and phase relaxation of the electronic subsystem of semiconductor quantum dots. 2009-2010 Project leader A. V. Fedorov
- №2.1.1/2166. Nonlinear optical and photoinduced kinetic processes in bulk and nanostructured media for optical information processing systems and quantum electronics. 2009-2010 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin
- RNР.220.127.116.115. Physical basis for the creation of new ultrasensitive luminescent sensors for environmental and biomedical applications: the effects of photoexcitation energy transfer in quantum dot-molecule systems. 2006-2008 Project leader A. V. Baranov
- RNР.18.104.22.1689. New types of many-particle nonlinear optical effects in nanostructures, doped and liquid crystals for the control of light by light in systems of optical information processing and artificial intelligence. 2006-2008 Project leader E. Yu. Perlin